Thursday, April 16, 2009

Do I really have a 14 yr old???


HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLE!!!!!!

At the beginning of this month my son, Cole, turned 14 years old. I so remember those days for me....they were filled with socializing, boys, my girlfriends, stake dances, EFY, and all the other fun times that go with what I think is one of the best ages!!! I can not believe I now have a child in that stage.

For his birthday he and a couple of friends came to Rockwall for the night. His one request was to eat at SNUFFERS..he LOVES the cheese fries! As a gift we got him the microphone and drumset for Guitar Hero World Tour. And they rocked out ALL NIGHT LONG!?!?


COLE WAS AN INSTANT DRUMMER!!!



SAM WANTED HIS TURN OF COURSE!


CONCENTRATING REALLY HARD! :)
AND THE ROCKING CONTINUED THE NEXT MORNING!

3 comments:

Minta said...

Wow!! We are getting so old! I can't believe you have a 14 year old! I forgot Cole was so much older than Tori. It really doesn't seem that long ago that we were at BYU. Boy, time flies! Happy Birthday Cole (even though he has no clue who I am...ha, ha)

Jennifer said...

That's crazy...I can't believe your oldest is 14. We definitely aren't getting any younger are we. You have a beautiful family! Glad to see you have a blog!

Kat Clark said...

Ok so Cole was the first person in the family that I officially missed sending a Birthday card to. I feel terrible but it's too late now and he isn't the only one anymore. I missed Paul's last week. So maybe that makes me less of a jerk to Cole but more of a jerk to Paul? Who knows. Anyway, I hope he can forgive me and know that I meant to, I really meant to. BTW, Sam playing the drums is possibly the cutest thing ever!