Saturday, February 13, 2010

Snow in Texas

I love snow!! I always have....especially as a kid! I LOVED hearing my mom early in the morning telling my sisters and I to go look outside. I always knew that meant no school that day because of snow! Wahoo! Too bad those days are very rare these days. So when it does happen, it seems cameras everywhere come out and the pictures start snapping. Here are a few of ours...












The snow was beautiful and we all had a blast in it. In fact, we hate to see it melt. Hopefully it won't be years before we see it in Texas again!

2 comments:

Minta said...

Wow! I can't believe all of the snow you got! Love the snowman! You look so skinny too!

Kat Clark said...

I can't believe you love the snow! Wish I could say the same but I can't stand the stuff. Pretty sure Jack and Violet feel the same way which is nice. :) I love the last pic of him licking his snot or is he catching snow flakes on his tongue? Either way, cute.